The medical care infrastructure is increasing day by day. Hospitals are facing emergencies every now and then. Shifting of patients to operation theatres or post operative wards always demands less time for commutation.
Epic Vertical transportation system for hospitals have special features such as smooth and jerk less traveling, economically low power consumption, smooth and comfortable travel, accurate stoppage, emergency control features and above all, reliability with safety.
The car dimensions are as per the Indian Standard requirements for Hospital lifts. The sturdy floors and interiors ensure convenience and longevity. Additionally, large number of people can board the elevator simultaneously.
The hospital elevator is built using a robust structural steel frame, solid sheet metal side panels and metal top. Vertical side panels, full height, are fabricated from steel and are externally bolted to provide full interior surface with ideal strength and rigidity. It is provided with lighting fixtures.
- Speed : 0.35 m/s to 1.5 m/s
- Capacity : 13 to 26 passengers
- Car Panel : Thickness - 18 gauge Standard /16 gauge optional
- Finish : Spray Painted / Powder Coated / Stainless steel
- Flooring : MS Chequered plate - standard / Aluminium - SS Chequered plate
- Doors : Collapsible / Imperforated / Telescopic / Automatic / Vertical-bi-parting
View Civil Dimension Go back to the previous menu